Born 27 December 1950 in Kaolack (Senegal)
Married 5 children
– Architect DPLG
– Founder of the Association of African Designers Member – 1994
– President of the African Coalition for Cultural Diversity – 2006 having participated in the adoption of the Law on Cultural Diversity by UNESCO
– Chevalier des Arts et des Lettres by the French Government
– Member of the Council of the Republic of Senegal 2007-2010
– Architect Council of the President of the Republic of Senegal 2009-2011
– 1st President of the Association of African Designers
– Designer first African to appear in Modern Art (Museum of St Etienne) Museum
– Creativity Award presented by Mr Minister J. Godfrain Avignon
– Furniture Exhibition «Arica Days» World Bank Washington USA
– Exhibition African Court Lille
– Travelling Exhibition in several African capital (Abidjan, Dakar, Lomé …)
– Selected by the newspaper Beaux Arts Magazine among the top 100 Designers.
– Expose currently Dapper Museum – Paris.
– Registration of Architects in 1979 under No. 33
– Winner of the Architecture Dakar (1972 – 1979) School
– Participation in the preparation of draft implementing Agricultural Centre NIANING (Price Agha Khan)
– Winner of the AGECOP (PARIS) in 1978 on the topic of hotel construction in the Sahel countries.
– Winner of several architecture in West Africa competition.
– Inclusion in CINESEAS Association (Senegal Filmmakers Associates) February 2011
– Realization of short film of Blissi Ndiaye or visit the Lady May 2010
– Grand Prize for Best Short Film at the Festival international de Lagos 30 to 5 December 2011
– Preparation of the feature film From this door … From this Door.
– Presentation of the Storyboard feature film From this Door to Metro Golding Mayer talks
– Making feature Mbeubeuss, soil hope
– Elle Decoration
– Le Figaro
– Fine Arts Magazine
– The World etc …